Baked Lemon Donuts


I'm a huge fan of citrus especially in a dessert form. These lemon donuts are light and fluffy and are covered with a lemon glaze that will completely satisfy any citrus craving.  

I'm loving this donut pan. It makes baking donuts so much easier and in my mind makes the donuts semi healthier, right? Okay, probably not.  


I've found that by putting the dough in a pastry bag like this, will make it easier to divide the dough in the pan.



Baked Lemon Donuts

Ingredients
 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powcer
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg
6 oz. container lemon Greek yogurt
1/3 cup canola oil
1/3 cup milk
zest of one lemon

Glaze
1 cup confectioners sugar
juice of one lemon

Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease donut pan with cooking spray.

In medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.

In a small bowl, whisk together egg, yogurt, oil milk and lemon zest. Add to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.

Divide batter evenly into donut cups, filling each cup about half full. Bake for 10-15 minutes. 

Remove from oven and cool donuts on a cooling rack for a few minutes. While cooling make the glaze.

Whisk together the confectioners sugar and lemon juice until it's a thin glaze. Drizzle glaze on donuts.

Yield: 12 donuts

Recipe adapted from Barbara Bakes





Photobucket

78 comments:

  1. Yummy!! I love the flavor of lemon and the fact that they are baked is great!! Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious, love any lemon flavoured sweet treats so can't wait to give these a try, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HTML ,


    Czytam sporo na ten temat na : http://wp.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look so yummy! I will be featuring this tonight.

    Helen from Couponforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eventually, Keto Diet does one hell of a job. It is a precious opportunity. I expect I'll try a few options. I am attempting to do my very best to respond to that for you. This very element has been preached by a myriad of virtuosos but weight Loss Gummies should attract attention but a solid Weight Loss Gummies does more. Positively, you have to start with the best possible Weight Loss Gummies.

    https://www.offerplox.com/weight-loss/slimming-gummies/

    https://www.facebook.com/cortexidrops
    https://www.offerplox.com/weight-loss/ketoxplode-avis/
    https://www.offerplox.com/skin-care/amarose-skin/
    https://www.offerplox.com/cbd-products/cbd-care-gummies-au/
    https://www.offerplox.com/cbd-products/alpha-bio-cbd-gummies/
    https://www.facebook.com/ULTRAProstaCare/

    ReplyDelete

  8. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article, looking forward for another great post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your website.

    ReplyDelete

  13. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Thank you for writing the valuable article, Please check my website for newly published articles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fly ash port Arthur, is a crucial component in construction and infrastructure projects, offering strength and sustainability. It contributes to the development of resilient structures while reducing environmental impacts, aligning with the city's commitment to sustainable building practices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Citrus lovers rejoice! These lemon donuts sound like a delightful treat. Just like savoring a delicious dessert, transforming your living space with the help of interior fit out Dubai experts in Dubai can be equally satisfying, ensuring your home reflects your unique taste and style.

    ReplyDelete

  18. Interior fit-out companies play a pivotal role in bringing the creative visions of commercial space interior designers to life. For luxurious transformations like villa renovation in Dubai, collaborating with experts at villa renovation Dubai ensures a perfect blend of innovation and sophistication, crafting stunning and functional living spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ramma Foundation Repair offers top-notch Foundation Repair Edmonton. With years of expertise and a dedicated team, we specialize in restoring the structural integrity of buildings. Trust us to address all your foundation repair needs with precision and reliability.

    ReplyDelete
  20. "This blog is a testament to the power of well-researched writing. It's informative, insightful, and thought-provoking."
    how to fold a shirt for travel

    ReplyDelete
  21. "This blog is a valuable contribution. The author's insights and expertise make it a must-read for enthusiasts and professionals alike."
    Midjourney Promo Code

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for getting me back into the reading again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Incredibly useful and detailed information.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice article, it helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  25. We’ve been looking for this information for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and Useful post

    ReplyDelete
  27. They’re very convincing and can certainly work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a webpage it is! This weblog presents valuable information to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice,

    ReplyDelete
  32. The information provided is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
  33. CMOLDS is a leading mobile application development company in dubai, specializing in creating innovative, user-centric apps for iOS, Android, and hybrid platforms. Our expert team delivers customized solutions that drive digital success and elevate your business presence.

    ReplyDelete

  34. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and Excellent way of writing this issue

    ReplyDelete

  35. I was very pleased to discover this website. Nice article. Good work here

    ReplyDelete

  36. I found some useful topics in this well detail form. Thanks. Good job you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've discovered a wealth of useful knowledge. I want to thank you for this interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really appreciate you giving this to me. I am a fan who has watched your writing from before.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Techlancers Middle East is a leading software development company in uae, delivering cutting-edge solutions tailored to your business needs. Our expert developers specialize in custom software, web, and mobile applications to drive digital transformation. Partner with us for innovative, scalable, and future-ready technology solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for some other informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I look forward to reading many articles from you.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Keep posting like this informative articles.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really like looking through a post that can make people think.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues.

    ReplyDelete
  46. . Your website is useful. Thank
    you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.

    ReplyDelete
  48. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that
    "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I must say you have done a awesome job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi! this is often nice article you shared with great information.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  52. A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Amazing plenty valuable information!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a great information, thanks for sharing. It is always so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like this web blog its a master peace! Glad I found this on google . You are amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your passion for the creative process truly shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your website and I am surprised why this didn’t happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I read this post your post is so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thank you for writing this awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a long time reader but I've never been compelled to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thank you for posting information. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  61. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good..

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this.

    ReplyDelete
  63. what an interesting blog you have here bro!

    ReplyDelete
  64. This baked lemon donuts recipe looks delicious and offers a lovely idea for a homemade treat.
    I like how the post presents the recipe in a simple way that is easy for readers to follow.
    The lemon flavor sounds refreshing and makes this recipe especially appealing for baking enthusiasts.
    In the digital space, a website designing company in delhi can help businesses create a professional online presence.
    A best mobile app development company in bangalore can create useful and engaging mobile applications for different needs.
    A website designing company in noida can provide responsive website solutions with modern designs and practical features.
    A best website design company in ahmedabad can help businesses build attractive and easy-to-navigate websites.
    Businesses can explore website development companies in mumbai for customized and scalable digital solutions.
    An experienced enterprise software company can develop solutions that support complex business processes and operational requirements.
    Combining software development services in bangalore with a professional user experience agency can help create smooth and engaging digital experiences.

    website designing company in delhi

    best mobile app development company in bangalore

    website designing company in noida

    best website design company in ahmedabad

    website development companies in mumbai

    best web development company in lucknow

    enterprise software company

    software development services in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  65. This baked lemon donuts recipe looks delicious and perfect for anyone who enjoys light citrus desserts.
    I really liked how simple and easy-to-follow the recipe instructions are.
    The combination of lemon zest, yogurt, and lemon glaze sounds especially refreshing.
    It is always enjoyable to discover creative recipes that can be prepared at home.
    For students planning to study abroad, finding the Best Consultancy for Abroad Studies can be helpful.
    Those interested in Germany can explore options for Masters in Germany for Indian Students.
    Students considering France can seek guidance from a France Education Consultant - OES India.
    For Ireland, an Ireland Education Consultant - OES India can help students explore available opportunities.
    Students planning to study in the UK can also connect with experienced UK Education Consultants.
    Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe and such a lovely baking idea!

    Best Consultancy for Abroad Studies

    Masters in Germany for Indian Students

    France Education Consultant - OES India

    Ireland Education Consultant - OES India

    UK Education Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  66. I really enjoyed reading this post about these delicious baked lemon donuts.
    The fresh lemon flavor sounds like a wonderful way to add a bright twist to a classic treat.
    The recipe looks simple and inspiring for anyone who enjoys trying new homemade desserts.
    I always appreciate blog posts that share practical ideas in such an easy-to-follow way.
    A professional website designing company in delhi can help businesses create attractive and modern websites.
    Businesses can explore website designing services in surat for creative and responsive online solutions.
    Website development companies in mumbai can build customized websites for different business requirements.
    A wordpress web design company in bangalore can create flexible and user-friendly websites.
    A skilled user experience design agency can help make websites easier to navigate and more engaging.
    Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe and giving readers another great idea to try!


    website designing company in delhi

    website designing services in surat

    website development companies in mumbai

    wordpress web design company in bangalore

    user experience design agency

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!