Thank You Basket + Printable Tag



Here's another simple gift idea for a teacher or anyone really. I found this cute container at Micheals and filled it with some note cards, a cute pen, a pad of paper and rubber stamp that all had my sons teachers initial of her last name on them. We're also going to add her favorite treat in there as well. To add a little more cuteness to it, I added a clip on flower to the front of the basket. I love the bright and cheery colors!



Shared here:
Whipperberry
Lil Luna

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I Love the basket!! Love, love the colors and all the items you choose. I would love to get a basket like this!! Awesome idea!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! You are so kind and leave the nicest comments! I really appreciate it, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Cute! Very fresh and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I was thinking the same thing as you. Your article explains my vague thoughts very clearly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I have a lot of interesting ideas. I want you to look at the post I wrote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing and helpful post. I really really love it

    ReplyDelete

  6. such a great blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  7. thanks for sharing great blog article thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!