Patriotic Rag Wreath


Here's another last minute holiday project that was super easy to pull together. I started this project late at night as I waited up for the teenage daughter to come home from a date. I didn't have a wire frame to use so I took a wire hanger and cut the hook part off with wire cutters then formed it into a circle and used duct tape to hold it together.


I used bandanas that I tore into strips then tied to the hanger. For a tutorial on how to make a fabric scraps wreath go here.  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!


Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I might just have to make one of these for my front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath and featured it on my blog!!! It's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this wreath! I've been planning on making something similar for my kids' rooms, and now I'm thinking I need to try this, too. What a cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cutre idea for a wreath. I can't get it done in time for this holiday but I think I'll get started doing it in Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea! Found you via Made in a Day. Following via Bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through Made in a Day...love it! Gonna start following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your rag wreath turned out and super easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Bon! I will have to make one! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how many of the red and white bandanas do I need to buy?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!