Simple Halloween Lantern


Now that the kids are back in school, I'm hoping to have a little more time to begin projects again. I love this time of year when the weather begins to cool down and all my favorite holidays are coming up.

Halloween is just around the corner so here is a simple project that anyone can do. All you need for this little decoration is a black lantern that I got at Walmart in the camping section and a variety of Halloween colored ribbon.



Since the lantern was already black it made it easy to just cut various ribbon and tie to the top.

You can also add little accents if you want, like this clip on spider that I picked up at the craft store. Viola, super easy!


Photobucket
House of Hepworths
Made in a Day
Whipperberry
Thirty Handmade Days
I Heart Nap Time
Positively Splendid
The Girl Creative
Brassy Apple
Lil' Luna
Ginger Snap Crafts
Southern Lovely
Someday Crafts
Bloom


8 comments:

  1. I love this time of year, too! I can't believe that lantern is from Wal-mart. It is sooo chic and can definitely hang out all year. Well, minus the halloween stuff. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your creativity and projects! Your website is sooo fun to browse around because it truly it a little bit of this and that! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award because I liked it so much! Check it out at www.domesticingenuity.com
    Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I LOVE your lantern! So happy to meet you through the Blog Hop. I've poked around your blog and love it. I'm your newest follower.

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
    Wildly Original linky party is open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower, found you at the blog hop, love the lantern AND the subway art!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lantern!! Following you through the networking blog hop!! Looking forward to reading more!

    -Chelsea, http://bigbeautifulbroke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute & so easy. I love accenting things. I'm stopping by from the network hop. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made these seem so easy. I'll definitely have to try it. Thanks for sharing!

    Found you from the linkup!

    xo
    Sarah
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cute idea! You have so many good ones. I am following you now. Found you through a blog hop.
    www.thecsiproject.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!