Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars

I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for any kind of cookie and that includes sugar cookies covered in frosting. My husband and I started a 90 challenge which includes no sugar, so these were the cookies we chose to make over the weekend before the challenge started today. 



These are just like regular sugar cookies that you would roll out and cut into shapes with cookie cutters but much, much easier. No rolling out, just spread the dough into a pan then bake, cool, and frost!


When making the frosting I added a few drops of orange food coloring for a Halloween looking cookie with chocolate sprinkles on top. Since we won't be eating any treats come Trick or Treating day, these yummy cookies completely satisfied that sweet tooth!
I found this recipe here at Cooking Classy.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! perfect for Holloween!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sugar cookies at Halloween, I am not sure why it is just halloween, but I do. I think I am going to have to try these.
    I just found your blog this morning and I LOVE it!!! You are so creative. Thank you for sharing all your ideas!

    Rachel

    moresisterstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!