Halloween Jello Cups


Today, I thought I would surprise the kids with a fun after school snack. Jello cups in Halloween colors. Yes, it took pretty much the whole day to make but it was worth it to see the surprise looks on their faces.

They were actually pretty easy to make, it just takes time for the jello to set up. All you need for this spooky treat is 3 different jello flavors, I used grape, lime, and orange. I also used the quick set method from the jello box so I wouldn't have to wait as long between each color then topped it with some cool whip! 

Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. super cute Halloween jello cups. Already pinned them. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those look really good!!
    Dropping by from the Live Laugh Rowe blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these jello cups, I know to little kids that would love to make and eat these. I featured them on my blog today. http://favoritesandthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!