Funfetti Cookies

This is such a fun cookie to make with your kids. It's almost like a sugar cookie but with a twist. It's made with a cake mix. It's so easy you can have these made within only a few minutes.

This is what they look like right out of the oven. Then just grab your favorite frosting and sprinkles and frost away.

Funfetti Cookies

1 package Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil (I used canola)
2 eggs
1 container of your favorite frosting or make your own. (For this I used Pillsbury Funfetti frosting and added a few drops of your choice of food coloring)

Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir with spoon. (I did it in my Kitchen Aid). Shape into 1" balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet. With the bottom of a glass or your hand, flatten out until 1/4" thick. Bake 6-8 minutes. Frost when cooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!