Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Here's a recipe for all you chocolate lovers out there. So yummy and chocolaty with chocolate chips and a chocolate glaze on top. It's especially good with a cold glass of milk. With the weather being cold and rainy outside it was a perfect day to bake these delicious brownies and watch a movie with the kids.


One of my favorite food blogs is Recipe Girl, this is where I discovered the brownie recipe that she adapted from Joy Wilson's new cookbook "Joy the Baker". So many great recipes from both blogs! 

You can find the recipe here. (The only change I made was instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips, I used milk chocolate). 


Photobucket
This post is linked to these parties:
Bloom
We Like to Learn as We Go
House of Hepworths
Loving this Crazy Life
Blissful and Domestic


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. OMGosh! This brownie looks so delicious! I am going to have to try this one out, maybe once it is cooler in my part of the country. :o)
    New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing! Definitely trying this recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie! Just wanted to let you know that I featured your cute blog today :) http://thehomesihavemade.blogspot.com/2012/05/little-blogs-that-can-liebster-award.html#more

    Hope you had a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those brownies look amazing! I'm stopping over from the bloglovin blog hop. If you get a chance stop on over. I'm hosting my weekly link party tonight and I'd love for you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm a new follower via BlogLovin'!

    Sarah @ Crafting and Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our granddaughter will flip for these she loves chocolate! Thank you for sharing Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! I am following you from the Made In A Day blog hop! I hope you will stop by Swanky Baby and follow us too! Have a good day!

    Swanky Baby
    swankybaby.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just made a recipe from Bake with Joy...I will vouch for her greatness! :) Love a good chocolate recipe! I thought I would take a look at your blog from the facebook hop... instead of justfacebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my YUMMINESS!

    Aloha,
    I found ya on Naptime reviews and am so looking forward to keeping up with your growing blog. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com, one little mess of an adventure at a time, and I'd love it if you'd join us for the ride.

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. they look fantastic! I am so glad they are just a picture because i would eat the whole batch!! thanks for the yummy easy recipe!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!