Cinnamon Streusel Dessert Pizza


One of my favorite things about going to a pizza place is the dessert pizza! It doesn't matter the variation, they're all so yummy! I found this recipe through Pinterest and for sure had to give it a try! You can whip this dessert up in a jiffy and it only takes a few ingredients. The kids give it two thumbs up! Next time I make this dessert, I'm going to  try it with apple or raspberry pie filling. 


Cinnamon Streusel Dessert Pizza

Ingredients:

Pizza dough-make your own or use store bought refrigerated dough
1 TBSP melted butter
Cinnamon

Streusel:
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 TBSP vegetable shortening
2 TBSP Vegetable oil

Icing:
1 cup powdered sugar
1TBSP milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Mix together streusel ingredients with fork or pastry blender, then set aside.

To make pizza, pat dough into a 12 inch pizza pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Poke holes in dough with fork to keep bubbles from forming. Brush dough with 1 TBSP melted butter. Sprinkle cinnamon all around buttered dough. Top pizza with streusel mix.

Bake at 450 degrees for 8-9 minutes depending on the thickness of the crust.

Mix icing ingredients. Add more milk if it needs to be thinner. Drizzle over pizza. Cut and enjoy!


{Recipe adapted from Rumbly in my Tumbly} 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! This looks soo good! I would LOVE to have you share this great recipe at my link party! I am your newest GFC follower...would love to have you take a peak at my place too!!

    http://www.pincushioncreations.com/2012/05/homemade-by-you-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for this for years. I am going to add my home made chuncky apple sauce to this thanks. annaholly@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!