Chocolate Dipped Rice Crispy Treats

Every Friday the kids have early out at school and within a half hour after that it's a constant flow of the kids and their friends coming and going until bedtime. 

I learned a long time ago that kids + friends = raiding the pantry, especially the boys. So being that I'm not a huge fan of grocery shopping on a weekly basis, I try to have a snack ready when they rush through the door. The snacks vary from healthy munchies to yummy sweet treats but whatever the snack is I try to make it something they can eat with their hands because I'm not a fan of  doing the dishes either!


Today the snack is just a rice crispy treat jazzed up a bit with a little melted chocolate and spinkles. Simple yet brings lots of smiles!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!