Simple Alphabet Book

The preschool teacher in me is always on the lookout for fun ways to teach those basic concepts especially with learning the alphabet.   Learning can be fun and when you can add a little cuteness in there it's even better. So when I came across this great idea from Everyday Creations I became giddy with excitement. 


K&Company sells these darling animal alphabet cards that have facts about the animal on the back of each card. 

Here are a what some of them look like. I ordered mine from here.



It's quite simple to put the book together and  LeAnne from Everyday Creations has a great tutorial to follow. I'm making a few to give as gifts and personalize each cover with their names. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Really? No comments on this adorable idea? Okay, here I am to comment that I just love this!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea and plan to make three of these right away! Can you tell me how you made the cover, if you don't mind? Thanks!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacey! I made the cover in photoshop with some digital scrapbook paper and clipart. The size is 5x7. I printed it out on photo paper then used a rounded paper punch to round the corners then laminated it! Super easy!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!