Spring/Summer Gift Idea

I'm always on the hunt for fun gifts and yesterday I was lucky enough to receive one from a very talented and creative friend, so I thought I would share it with you.(Thanks Bobbi Jo)

How cute is this watering can gift? It's so cute and practical! It got me excited to get out in the yard! Included in this gift are garden gloves, a couple of small garden tools, and watering can. The gloves and tools are attached with some cute ribbon and tag.



This gift could be used for a birthday, new home, new neighbor, teacher appreciation or end of school year gift or Mother's day. Really the possibilities are endless.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is cute!! Would be a great idea for mother's day!! Might need to copy your super cute idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use that right about now. The gloves AND the motivation to get to work outside. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one!