You are o"fish"ally the best!




Day 1
With teacher appreciation week and the end of the school year fast approaching it's time to be thinking of some way to thank those wonderful teachers. Each day this week, I'll be sharing a variety gift ideas, so be sure to check back.

This gift idea is one my favorite go to "Thank You" gifts. I usually get the giant bag of swedish fish and attach a tag with some cute ribbon. This time I decided to add a bit of fun to it by putting the fish in a plastic paint can and fun ribbon tied to the handle. We also added a "Thanks for a great year tag" that the kids signed. 


Supplies needed:
Craft paint cans-get at most craft stores
Ribbon of choice
Swedish Fish/goldfish crackers
Tag-download  here from eighteen 25



Here is another idea from a past post using metal containers. Can you tell that I like ribbon? Find details here.








Photobucket

No comments: